The Chateau of Ancy-le-Franc is open all year round for groups by appointment.
You can make a reservation for groups of 20 people or more.
You can reserve a guided tour for a group, on the day and time that suits you best (subject to availability).
For information and advice we will be happy to help you with the preparations for your visit.
- Parking for buses
- Restaurant, bar in the village
Tour options for groups (prices per person):
- Guided tour of the chateau: € 10.00
- Guided tour of the chateau followed by the visit of the park (non guided): € 12.00
- Guided tour of the chateau followed by a tasting of regional wines (Chablis, Epineuil, Crémant de Bourgogne): € 13.00
- Package: Guided tour of the chateau + park + regional wine tasting: € 16.00
Free entrance for bus driver and tour guide
The tour of the chateau will take 1:30 hrs, the tour of the park (minimum 20 min) and the wine tasting about 20-30 mins
Guided tours in English, German & Danish available by appointment: € 50 additional charge
Tours available without guide or with your private tour guide
& Japanese – Brochures for non guided tours