The Louvois Lounge

This room, which was originally the king’s room, received its name as a souvenir to the Marquis de Louvois who accompanied the famous King Louis XIV on his visit to the chateau in 1674.

It is a prestigious hall decorated with gold leaf, commemorating the stay of the Sun King, and endowed with a beautiful coffered ceiling.