ATTENTION September 2023
Due to a film shoot, the visit of the premises will be strongly modified.
– One or more rooms on the first floor will be closed, depending on the needs of the project.
– The ground floor will not be accessible.
– The open rooms will be modified in terms of décor (furniture and paintings). The wall paintings, however, will not be affected.
For this reason, preferential rates will apply on september :
10€ adults, 5€ children 6-15 years.
Self-tour only, usual opening hours.
For your information, the filming takes place from Monday to Friday. So you have access to all the rooms on the first floor at weekends.
We highly recommend that visitors pre-book their tickets online, but possible to pay with credit card in the castle.
Ticket : chateau, park & current exhibition
- Full rate : € 13.00 per person (non guided)
- Reduced rate* : € 11.00 per person (non guided)
- Children : € 8.00 per child (from 6 to 15 years of age)
- Free under 6 years old
* for groups of 20 persons or more, students, holders of large families cards, unemployment cards or any of the following passes: “Route des Ducs”, “Les Incontournables”, “Cezam” , on presentation of proof.
Ticket with an event (Venice and Wines at the Palace for exemple) : chateau, park, current exhibition & event
- Full rate € 15.00
- Children : € 8.00 (from 6 to 15 years old)
- Free under 6 years old
We recommend that visitors download the Audio Tour online here (free)
Visit of the chateau, gardens and current exhibition – minimum 1:30 hour
Tours available without guide or with your private tour guide
Brochures for non guided tours
Audio guides available (3 € per person)
Audio tours: you can download an audio tour for your smartphone, Ipod or MP3 player (download free audio tour)
Tickets can be purchased from the reception in the entrance hall of the chateau.
There is a kiosk on site.
You can park in the chateau driveway, at the sided of the Montbard road.
Double ticket – Chateau & Park
Enjoy the beautiful garden on the south side with a stroll around the pond and the romantic folly from the 18th century. An original way to complete your visit of Ancy le Franc with the discovery of the fabulous news gardens, the east & west parterres!
You are not allowed to take push chairs, even fold-up models, rucksacks or umbrella’s into the rooms, because of the fragile state of the decorations. Pets are not admitted, for the same reason, either in the park.
Group options : (by appointment and for a minimum of 20 people)
Guided tour of the chateau + park (non guided) : € 12.00 per person
Guided tour of chateau + park + regional wine tasting: € 16.00 / person
Additional charge 50 € in English or Spanish
School groups (by appointment and for a minimum of 20 people)
Guided tour of the chateau + park: € 8.00 per child
Playful tour with guide dressed in Renaissance costume.
Quiz tours available on request!
Free entrance for the bus driver and an adult accompanying the children.